Don't know where to start?
The typical beginner sequence looks like this:
1. Begin to learn a software system that records EEG and quantitative EEG (qEEG)
2. Learn a system of neuromodulation to work in a clinic setting with a client population
3. Learn to read quantitative EEG
4. Learn to read raw EEG
5. Learn how to develop treatment protocols for various conditions based on the EEG and QEEG
6. Learn about independent component (ICA) to deepen analysis skills.
7. Learn how to use event related potentials in the assessment process.
When you are ready to take the next step, explore the fast track program.
Start Your Neurotherapy Career with The Fast Track
The fast track program gives you everything you need to launch your career in Neurotherapy. From beginning case studies to certifications, this program will give you the knowledge you need to fastrack your knowledge.